Titanic Belfast will remain open throughout the weekend, however due to adverse weather conditions caused by Storm Emma we will be making some operational changes to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
The Titanic Experience
- Our 9 interactive galleries, the Titanic Experience, will remain open from 10am – 5pm throughout the rest of this week and the weekend.
The Discovery Tour
- SS Nomadic has closed today and will remain closed over the weekend, reopening Monday 5th March. Any guests who visit Titanic Belfast during this period will be able to re-use their SS Nomadic ticket until 31st March 2018.
White Star Premium Pass
- Our guided walking tour has also been cancelled from today, restarting Monday 5th March due to large parts of this tour taking place outdoors. Any guests who have purchased a Discovery Tour ticket will be able to reschedule their tour for a date before 31st March 2018 by contacting our Welcome Team on the details below.
Sunday Afternoon Tea
- Due to the above closures, our White Star Premium Pass tickets will not be available throughout the weekend. If you have purchased a White Star Premium Pass ticket for Friday 2nd - Sunday 4th March, please contact us using the details below.
- Our Sunday Afternoon Tea sitting on 4th March will be taking place as normal – we look forward to welcoming you!
- We would also advise guests to be careful when walking around public realm areas, such as the Titanic Slipways and the plaza around the Titanic Belfast building, due to ice, snow and high winds.
- If you are due to attend a private function at Titanic Belfast within the next few days, please ensure you contact your event organiser for the latest details.
Any guests who have enquiries regarding their visit can contact our Welcome Team on +44 (0)28 9076 6386 or via [email protected].