Take a Segway around Titanic Quarter!
Explore the sights & key locations in the historic Titanic Quarter using futuristic & amazing Segways - simply glide from one area to the next!
Covering the whole quarter, including Titanic Belfast and the historic slipways, you'll whizz past the main sights and learn more about the area as you explore.
Check out their route below for more information!
Take a look at the route...
For more information please visit the Segway NI website.
- Starting Point at Segway NI shop at the ARC apartments - training and instruction will be conducted here before starting the Segway Tour.
- Odyssey Pavilion - a great view to the city allows riders to become comfortable on Segways before starting the Titanic Tour.
- Titanic Belfast / Titanic Quarter / Drawing Rooms - an insightful tour around these great buildings.
- Slipways - this was the massive area where the Olympic-class ships were created and there's plenly of space to enjoy the Segways at this location!
- Titanic Studios - glide past the studios, home of many famous Holywood movies and TV programmes including HBO's Game of Thrones!
- Titanic Dock & Pump House - this is where Titanic was fitted out before leaving Belfast on its fateful journey. Riders will have 30 minutes to explore this historic monument before continuing on the Segway Tour.
- Harland & Wolff - there are great photo opportunities on the return journey with the enormous Samson & Goliath yellow cranes in the background.