- The plaster boarding contractor has been working extremely hard on the Banquet Hall ceiling over the past few months, and this ceiling is now nearing completion, with the scaffold partly removed, one can appreciate what a great space this will become
- The final aluminium cladding panel was fixed during September - the jig saw is complete!
- The recreation of the Arrol Gantry stanchion was delivered and erected over the last two weeks, and looks superb running through the floor voids, no pictures of that allowed though
- The piazza paving has started, and is beginning to frame the building very well
- Shipyard dark ride track installation is complete
Return to Galleries overview