Visiting in a group of 15 people or more?
Experience Two World-Class Attractions For One Great Price!
Discover the amazing story of RMS Titanic in the 9 interactive galleries of the Titanic Experience
, at the birthplace of the world's most famous ship.
Complete your group visit by stepping on board SS Nomadic
, Titanic's tender ship for first and second class passengers, and last remaining Wite Star vessel in the world!
Self-Guided Tour (Multi-Media Guides available as an optional extra)
Approx 1.5 - 2 hrs
Why choose Titanic Belfast for your group visit?
Pre-booked groups of 15 people or more can benefit from the following:
Did You Know?
- Save on admission prices with 10% off adult admission
- Dedicated Group Bookings Advisor to help you arrange your visit
- Fast-track entrance
- Group welcome and orientation on arrival
- Coach drop-off and free parking on-site
- Souvenir ticket for group visitors
- Complimentary refreshments for your driver and tour guide
Titanic Belfast was awarded ‘Best Visitor Attraction’ for groups in Europe 2015, and was named as one of the UK’s most accessible attractions by SAGA – fully accessible galleries, integrated hearing loops and free carer entrance.
Public Group Prices
Pre-booked groups of 15+ people can benefit from 10% off adult admission:
*Rates valid until 31st March 2018
How To Book
Lesley Corken, Group Booking Co-ordinator
Group Booking Line: +44 (0)28 9076 6386
Email: g[email protected]
Online: Please complete the booking form below to submit your request
Group Booking Form
Please allow up to 2 working days for a response.
Group Booking Terms and Conditions
- Group reates apply to 15 or more paying visitors
- A group is only confirmed upon completion of a booking form and receipt of payment. Payment is required within 30 days of the initial booking or immediately if the visit is within 6 weeks.
- Once payment is received the number of visitors cannot be reduced and refunds cannot be given. Confirmed numbers can be increased by 10% on the day of the visit with payment taken on arrival with cash or card. If numbers are increasing more than 10% please contact the Group Booking Team.
- Please do not send payments with a booking form as we may not be able to accommodate your request.