Celebrate Pancake Tuesday by whipping up this delicious recipe - straight from our 5-Star Chef team!
135g Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tbsp Caster Sugar
1 Large Egg (lightly beaten)
2 tbsp Melted Butter or Olive Oil (plus extra for cooking)
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl, before mixing the milk, egg and melted butter in a separate jug.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mix, beating with a fork, until you have a thick but smooth batter.
- Heat a griddle or pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter or oil. Add a ladle of batter (or two if the pan is big enough) before sprinkling in some blueberries.
- Cook until the batter on the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then flip over and cook until golden and the pancake has risen to about 1cm thick. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Serve warm, with fresh fruit and maple syrup.
If you don't fancy making your own pancakes why not pop into Titanic Belfast's Galley Cafe
and pick up some freshly made crepes from our Coffee-To-Go stand!