We are delighted to have re-opened from Saturday 1st
August 2020 and are looking forward to extending our usual Titanic welcome to all our guests!
In line with the World Health Organisation and Government advice, we’ve developed our Customer Confidence Charter
, outlining our commitment to ensuring the health and safety of our visitors and crew following the global outbreak of COVID-19.
Ahead of your visit, please read through the information below which outline some new ways of doing things to ensure we can all enjoy a safe yet memorable experience!
Planning Your Visit
All guests must
pre-book their tickets online - you can book here
This will help us manage the capacity of visitors within the Titanic Experience at any given time, while also enabling you to make use of our non-contact print at home or mobile ticketing for easy access to the Titanic Experience
or our Discovery Tour
If you have booked to visit and you or any of your party develop COVID-19 symptoms, or have come into contact with someone who was later confirmed to have the virus, we politely ask that you please do not visit and contact us to reschedule your experience.
Visitors who have recently travelled to Northern Ireland should also ensure that they have adhered to all appropriate travel restrictions and quarantine periods before visiting or are travelling from one of the exempt countries listed here
To help us maintain social distancing we will be controlling access into the building, so please only arrive 10 mins before your chosen timeslot and bear in mind that you may have queue outside ahead of entering, so dress for the weather on the day.
We will be minimising contact where possible, so please be prepared to scan your own print at home/mobile ticket and use contactless payments within The Galley Café and the Titanic Store.
We also ask that our guests help us to prevent the spread of the virus by observing high standards of personal hygiene whilst visiting, including washing your hands regularly and making use of the hand sanitisers provided in convenient locations, as well as following all social distancing guidelines within the building.
Face masks must
be worn within the building. Re-usable masks will be available to purchase in the Titanic Store or disposable masks will be available from a vending machine within the Atrium. Guests can also feel free to bring and wear their own mask. Those who have a reasonable excuse not to wear a face covering, as advised here
by Government guidelines, will be exempt.
We will be operating an enhanced one-way route throughout the Titanic Experience
so guests can feel confident in maintaining social distancing and be sure that they don’t miss anything!
Please help us to follow regulations by visiting in groups of up to 6 guests, from no more than 2 households, to enjoy the experience together. Larger groups in a bubble may be asked to divide into groups of no more than 6 to enter the experience.
We will also be offering quieter timeslots with less capacity in our first hour of operation for those who may be more vulnerable to enjoy the experience. These will be the first slots of the day after our rigorous morning cleaning regime.
In addition, our Discovery Tour
features an enhanced outdoor offering and is a fantastic way to learn more about the outdoor elements of Titanic Belfast’s Plaza and the historic Slipways
! Each visitor has an individual headset so can maintain social distancing while enjoying the tour.
World Class Facilities
As outlined in our Charter, we operate advanced cleaning regimes at Titanic Belfast and our building benefits from a fresh-air conditioning system.
In our initial re-opening period we will be streamlining some of the facilities normally on offer to help maintain social distancing, below is a summary of some changes:
- ATM Cash Machines will no longer be available as we go cashless where possible – please be prepared to use contactless payments.
- Locker facilities will be limited – a small selection of lockers will be available on Level -1 for guest use – these will be cleaned regularly.
- The Galley Café will provide a ‘Grab and Go’ food and drink offering of a full Barista range, speciality teas, beer, wine, sandwiches and delicacies. Seating will be available to eat in, and guests should sit in family groups of no more than 6 people from 2 different households. The Pantry and Hickson’s Point will remain temporarily closed.
- Additional socially distanced seating will be available indoors as well as plenty of outdoor seating and picnic benches should you wish to bring your own food.
- The Titanic Store will be open for guests to enjoy, with social distancing guidelines in place.
- Our Taxi Pickup area will move from Level -1 to outside the building on the West Plaza, near Hickson’s Point.
- Our underground car park will be open as usual. Contactless payment is available at the parking machines on Level -1, please use this to pay for your ticket before exiting.
For more details to help you plan your visit see our full Visitor Information here
Award Winning Crew
Our fully trained crew will be on hand as guardians of our Customer Confidence Charter, and as well as ensuring our guests are safe, we’ll be helping keep our crew protected with PPE equipment and daily health checks.
Five Star Experience
We hope that our Charter helps reassure you that a visit to Titanic Belfast will feel as safe, welcoming and memorable as ever!
Should you have any other queries about your visit please feel free to contact us on [email protected]
or should you wish to know more about our Confidence Charter please email [email protected]