Access to Titanic Belfast
Titanic Belfast will remain open throughout the day, however due to adverse weather conditions caused by Storm Ali we will be making some operational changes to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
The Titanic Experience
- Due to high winds our South doors have experienced some damage, however the building will remain open. Visitors are advised to access the building via the underground carpark.
- Our 9 interactive galleries, the Titanic Experience, will remain open until 6pm with last full admission at 4.15pm.
The Discovery Tour
- SS Nomadic has closed today. Any guests who visit Titanic Belfast during this period should hold on to their SS Nomadic ticket which will be redeemable on another date of their choosing until 31st December 2018.
White Star Premium Pass
- Our guided walking tour has also been cancelled today, due to large parts of this tour taking place outdoors. Any guests who have purchased a Discovery Tour ticket will be able to reschedule their tour by contacting our Welcome Team on the details below.
- Due to the above closures, our White Star Premium Pass tickets will not be available today. If you have purchased a White Star Premium Pass ticket for after 12 noon on Wednesday 19th September, please contact us using the details below.
- We would also advise guests to be careful when walking around public realm areas, such as the Titanic Slipways and the plaza around the Titanic Belfast building, due to high winds and to avoid these areas when possible.
Any guests who have enquiries regarding their visit can contact our Welcome Team on +44 (0)28 9076 6386 or via [email protected].